Sunday, November 10, 2013

Caley Goes to Preschool!

Last was a big week for Caley because she has been missing school so much. She is always talking about her Julie and Dianne from her school in Texas. So, we finally gave in and found a preschool here on camp that she can go to and be with other kids her age (which she is needed, for socialization). She goes five days a week from 8:10 to 11:10. I have to say she was so excited to go to "her school!"
Caley Dressed herself for her first day of school!
 

 
 Caley is tell her sister it is "her school!"
 Silly faces!
 One the mornings this past week I did my normal routine of going out for a walk (I'd run but have pulled some tendons in my right foot, so I can only walk for now) but this is what I saw...the threat of rain!!!
 Oh, wait ya'll it did sprinkle on me. I haven't felt rain since we left Texas. But this I am afraid to say is all we got! Those clouds soon blew away and it became sunny as normal.
 On another day I went out for my walk and had this incredible picture of the sun rising. Breath taking!
 On one of my morning walks Macey joined me because she woke up early and didn't want to go back to sleep. I wanted Caley and Michael to sleep so she joined me. Although it was a bit chilly this morning! I didn't get my entire walk done because she was too cold, scary to say!
 On Friday I stopped by a friends house, her kiddos were playing outside so the girls wanted to play too! Here is a picture of the girls and Ethan riding around in the car! Macey was having a blast driving the car!
 Macey has a little crush on Ethan and I'm pretty sure it's the same for Ethan. Both of them gravitate towards each other when they see each other! So here is Ethan driving Macey around! We will have to watch these two in the future....

No comments:

Post a Comment